Monday, June 22, 2009

4th week!

Wow I can't believe we are starting week 4. I am just plugging along and if what they say is true about habits-"It takes 14 days to form a habit" then I should be in the habit of eating better and exercising more! I have definitely been doing things a little different and I really find myself stopping and thinking about my food choices. The watermelon and strawberries this time of year are so good! Can't wait for the tomatoes. I am getting more comfortable at the gym. Every Monday morning I have been weighing on the scale at the gym. The scale was nice to me this morning and I was grateful, because I didn't feel like I had been so good with my food intake. It encourages me to see the scale come down and makes me want to work even harder this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work mom, your doing so good! Thanks for being a good example, and helping me to want to make better health choices! I love you,

See you in the morning at the gym 6AM,

POTCIT