Thursday, June 25, 2009

"How many Carbs in a rubber spoon?"

This is a picture of my 5 month old grandson, Bowyn. He is just starting to eat rice cereal and he is loving it! I don't think he has any idea what is in store for him once he starts eating!!

My training with Kara and our class on Wednesday were great!! It really is a good boost to be able to see everyone on Wednesday and get some more excercise ideas from Kara. We adjusted my weight regiment and by Wed. afternood I was sore! It's ok Kara-I went home after work took some motrin and laid down on my heating pad and just took it easy. This morning I skipped the gym. Today at work it has been just fine, so I'm going to the gym tonight to do some cardio. The weather, I hear, (sinse I work inside all day, I don't get much chance to see it) has been so nice outside. I'm looking foreward to the weekend and some sunshine so I can play in the sun and enjoy the summer. Lookout weeds! Here I come.

3 comments:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

We did the Battle Creek Falls hike. I am so sore. But it was so worth it. I think we should do together one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Mom
We made it to the gym!!! I just wanted everyone to know that we went tonight, eventhough mom was a little if=y!

Great work mom,

I love you and cant wait to see how much more wait you have lost on mon. morn!

Monica said...

Penny, congrats on the positive outlook about exercising. You're right...it can really burn. Sounds like you've found a good routine for the upcoming weeks and you'll be surprised at how quickly you master it and take on a new challenge. Have a great weekend and do enjoy the outside sun -- you'll definitely get your allotment of vitamin D.