Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday. 5 day's into my 100 day heart challenge. I had a great first time with the trainers. I'm anxious to see the changes in my body as I do what they are asking me. Yes there will be changes because I have already noticed I hurt in places I forgot I had! Our first class on Wednesday morning was a great kick off. I left feeling so motivated, but by the end of the day was so discouraged. My big downfall... I'm afraid of food!! I want so much to do well at this but this eating thing is such a habbit that I'm finding hard to break. Seems like the harder I try the more hungry I get. I'm struggling with what is safe to eat and what I should eat. I need to spend some time with Jessica to figure out if I should be counting carbs, calories, fats It's like a different languange. I thave great support at home and at work, I don't want to fail..again. I just want to succeed and feel better!!!

No comments: