Tuesday, June 30, 2009

After hearing from some of you about the jump rope class, I really feel bad I could not make it. We are a one family car and with 4 people and 4 different places to go that day, I could not work out having the car. Anyway, way to go to all of you who made it and survived. I am looking forward to the bike ride on the 11 th of July. My daughter is letting me borrow her bike to "practice" on. It has been a while.
Saturday we attended the Lehi Parade. It was so fun and the kids really enjoyed it. Heck, I really enjoyed it. I packed bottled water, cheese sticks and baby carrots. The kids had fun chasing and eating flying taffy and other candy assortments. I stuck to the "better choices" and did just fine. When we got home I was proud of myself for staying away from the candy. Check out my cute daughter, Ashlie and my oldest daughter, Raie Genes kids. Alena 8, Mikayla 6 almost 7, Dallin, 5 and Ethan 3. Summer is a great time for family and fun.

1 comment:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

MOM- Just wanted to tell you that YOu are doing amazing and I am glad that you will be around long becasue of the changes you are making now. Now I just need to start. Thanks for you good example. Love you, Your oldest!