Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lunch time

Well, I'm sitting at my desk having lunch. Today my choice includes a nice hot sweet potato from the AF cafeteria, I also grabbed some cottage cheese and beets to add to the salad mix I brought from home. One things for sure I am getting lots of fruit and veggies. For breakfast I had a banana and then a granny smith apple for a mid morning snack. I went to the gym yesterday morning with the support of my son and daughter coming along. This morning I got up to go again, but couldn't find my gym pass. ( I go to Golds since it's only 5 min from my house) My 2 son's and husband were up to support me as well, but we did not make it. One thing is for sure. I have had better days when I get up early and go to the gym. Then I can concentrate on the rest of the day and what I am eating; not worrying about when I will go to the gym tonight, will I be to tired, do I have something else I need to go to? All in all I'm coming along. I did loose 2 pounds this week and am looking foreword to my training apt. with Kara and our class on Wednesday. The beat goes on......

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wish our cafeteria had sweet potato's. I love coming to AF and getting them! I shall start a petition to get them here at UV.

Congratulations on the 2 lbs and good for you family and their support.