Thursday, June 18, 2009

SLACKER!!

Ok. I learned something today! I'm not as motivated as I thought! My boys are gone on a camp out and so this morning when my alarm went off, I turned it off and went back to sleep instead of getting up to go to the gym!! Then, my son's alarm went off in his room, and of course he was not there to turn it off or to get me up. So what did I do. I got up, went to his room and turned his alarm off. I'm soooo bad. What is stupid is that I couldn't even go back to sleep, all I did was lay there and feel guilty for not getting up. Ugggggh!! You'd think I'd learn! So now I'm at work feeling guilty and my plan now, at 11:00 am is to go right home and get myself to the gym, with or without someone pushing me. I'll let you all know how that goes. Thanks for the encouraging words Michelle and Brooke! I' think I'm catching on to the blog thing and just read your comments today. AND thanks to my cute Ashlie for the compliment on the snow cone. One small step at a time.....

No comments: