Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This morning I got up at 5:30 and got ready to got to UV Wellness Center to meet with my trainer at 6:30. It is almost a 1/2 hour commute for me to come to the Wellness Center, but to meet with my trainer it is worth it! Kara is my trainer, but had to be out of town today (sorry to hear about your grandma) so Heidi helped me today. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me figure everything out. My biggest challenge has been figuring out the difference in machines from the Wellness Center to Golds where I go to exercise. Heidi clarified a lot today and showed me some great stretches to help me after my workouts, so I don't get too sore. Our class today was led by Peggy, filling in for Jessica while she is out of the country on a service project trip. Peggy did a great job of going through the Weigh to Health pamphlet and adding in a lot of general information that was really interesting. (I liked the story she told about her friend who went on a carrot diet and turned orange!) Janet was there with her camera in hand. We had a good group discussion about our Meal Plans and I left the meeting feeling really motivated again. Off to week 2 and doing great!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom your so good! Justh thought I should let everyone know that you turned down a really good snowcone!!

Thanks for your example, keep up the good work!

We Love you!!